BLACK & GOLD


   I wore this dress to an elegant themed event on the 7th of this month! Oh goodness this dress was a handwork!! the lycra fabic underneath kept rolling up I had to be 100% conscious about it, so I kept pulling it down! I'm not going to wear it again, this is my first and last time wearing it lol! Anyone who wants this dress please just email me at tea_closet@yahoo.co.uk ; It is a UK Size 10, you can have the dress for free but all you need to pay for is the delivery. :)








                                                    PRIMARK- Dress

                                                  TOPSHOP- Bangles & Necklace

                                                HUGO BOSS- Clutch


 Have a blessed week ahead! xx


2 comments:

  1. Looking like a bag of money in this dress! Who would have thought...Primark! Cant believe you gave it away!

    ReplyDelete