BLACK VELVET



Hello ladies! :)




I LOVE velvet!! They are absolutely gorgeous! I love the subtle soft stretchy fabric! I went for a simple look! the style of this dress is off shoulder so I decided to pack my hair up to avoid distraction on the style of the dress lol..If you get what I mean lol... I adore midi dresses!because they are sexy yet classy & most of my dresses are midi length. :)

 



  Also, I went for a simple makeup! I am not a makeup artist oo.. I try my best, I know it is not perfect. I learnt how to properly apply full makeup about 2months ago lol.. I'm still learning sha.. Ohh yh.. a simple red platform shoes to complement the look.! Ohh goodness! they were soo comfortable!


                                              http://www.glamorous.com/clothing.htm - Dress
                                               OFFICE- Shoes


Similar shoes are on sale at TOPSHOP :) http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/sale-offers-436/view-all-sale-2925979/swirly-t-bar-platform-shoes-2660092?bi=1401&ps=200


 Thanks Guys! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment