AFRICAN PRINT CROP TOP



27/12/2014

My Mum bought this sandals about 4 years ago, H&M were on sale; they were £5 from £39.99. But back then heeled sandals were not in vogue lol. I just said to my Mum 'nobody is wearing this' then she said 'when it is in fashion wear it' lol.. so this heeled sandals came very handy today! they are pretty and simple 


 Hello lovely people! how's your weekend going? Mine is going just as planned :)

Today I'll be going to a 50th birthday party- I'm going for a simple stylish look :)

This skirt is an old purchase from TOPSHOP









                                                 CUSTOM MADE AFRICAN PRINT CROP TOP

                                                     TOPSHOP  -  SKIRT

                                                    RIVER ISLAND- BANGLE

                                                        GIFT - CLUTCH

                                                     H&M - HEELED SANDALS

I have been featured on this fashion blog :

http://www.selectastyle.com/2014/12/aso-ebi-designs-56/  Ladies check out their page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment