'LITTLE' BLACK DRESS


6/2/2015
Full Fringe Wig By: JulzHairAndBeauty   @Julz_hb Instagram)


Hellooo everyone,  how are you all doing? I'm so sorry for the late update on my blog!  I have just been soo busy enjoying the lemons life thrown at me! I have been caught up with various things such as projects related to my blog, personal life ups and downs and so on. But despite all, I give thanks to God.

I have finally decided I need to invest in a professional camera!!! I need my Pictures to be on point!!!  I have seen good reviews about the Canon EOS 5D, do you guys know any other better ones? Please comment below! I will be very grateful.

Anyway, back to the matter lol

This is a quick outfit of the night! To be honest this dress is a midi dress but I did not  understand why the fabric kept rolling up and this made the dress look shorter :/ I bought this dress about 2 weeks ago from TOPSHOP and this red shoes were purchased from PRIMARK about 3 years ago; this is my first time wearing them! They are soo cute! I love the details! :)

Have a fab weekend ahead guys! Thank you xx







                                                              TOPSHOP - DRESS 

                                                       PRIMARK - SHOES

                                                    NEW LOOK - PURSE

                                                      RIVER ISLAND - NECKLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment