BLACK & GOLD AFFAIR

                                                                   

31/5/2015
Hi Loves!First of all HAVE YOU NOTICED THE BLOG NEW LAYOUT!!? I love it!  However, please tell me your thoughts about it.. in the comment box below :)

Yeahhh I know it has been a while! I have just been busy with personal situations.... But it is all good now! From henceforth, I will be updating my blog more frequent than before (smile face).

 Anyway, I really love this look I'm going for today!! A very simple black dress with a pop of gold and red lipstick!! You can not go wrong with  this combination! Am I right??

I bought this black dress from ZARA few months ago! I just love the fitting on me! it isn't too tight or too loose... just perfect!! the fabric is beautiful; it is 100% polyester.Unfortunately this exact dress is out of stock in ZARA, but don't worry I have found similar ones! Links below.















                                                         BLACK MIDI DRESS - ZARA

                                                           SIMILAR DRESS - PLT

                                                     SIMILAR DRESS - NEW LOOK

                                                  EXACT SANDALS -   RIVER ISLAND

                                                    GOLD CLUTCH - NEW LOOK


Thank You!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment