BUSY SATURDAY

How are you guys doing?!  ... I will be soo busy today! :( ... I'm going to help out at a 5th birthday party and later tonight going out for a friend's hen night :)

Today should be fun and tiring lol; anyway God is my strength :)
Here are pictures of my outfits.


OUTFIT 1 (OOTD)- 5th Birthday Party
  Sorry about the bad camera quality :/









                                                     PRIMARK - Top

                                                     PRADA -     Bag

                                                     ZARA - Shoes

                http://www.glamorous.com/clothing/dresses.html - Jeans


OUTFIT 2 (OOTN)- A Friend's hen night
Much better camera quality :) lol

     Yay makeup time lol, looking dolled up ;)

One of my favourite colours!!! I love this shade of blue! COBALT BLUE so pretty :); I personally do not like the fitting of this dress on me, it looks like a maternity wear lol. Well maybe because I'm use to bodycon outfits.











   http://www.sheinside.com/Blue-Short-Sleeve-Split-High-Low-Dress-p-145250-cat-1727.html  - DRESS

                  ALDO - Bag

                  NEW LOOK - Shoes
     

4 comments:

  1. This colour is AMAZING!! One of my favourites as well. I love your shoe game, ALWAYS on point! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupp Sheila! my number one fan! Thank you hun <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I love the 2nd outfit
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete