NAVY BLUE JUMPSUIT


11/07/2015

  Happy Saturday to you all!! Hmm I hope you have checked out TEA's CLOSET Online Store!!( LINK ) or simply click on the 'STORE' tab above :)

I look like so different in this hairstyle lol My Mum said I look mature... What do you guys think ??

   Anyway, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend ;) today I will be going to a friend's birthday gathering (barbecue event). 

 I bought this jumpsuit in January 2015 from ZARA, you will not believe how much it was :P Original price was £40 but it was on sale for £6 well it was £5.99 still £6 right?lol what a great bargain! I love a great bargain! who doesn't? Let me tell you a little story .... *drum roll* when I bought this jumpsuit in January it was not my size! it was tight but I said to myself by fire by force I will buy this jumpsuit and it will fit me sooner or later.. Haha thank goodness it fits now *whips hair(weave) back and forth* :)



 As you all know I love jumpsuits! but the problem is when you need the toilet.... my goodness that is when you regret wearing a jumpsuit!!  hahaha..



ZARA- JUMPSUIT

PRIMARK - CLUTCH

H & M - SANDALS

CLAIRE'S - EARRINGS





THANK YOU ALL!!

www.teascloset.com 

THANKS TO ( @JULZ_HB - INSTAGRAM ) FOR MAKING MY HAIR! I LOVE IT XX

No comments:

Post a Comment