AFRICA FASHION WEEK LONDON 2015


7/8/2015
Hi Everyone!! I hope you are all doing well?!


I am so grateful and honoured to be a volunteer for the Africa Fashion Show 2015! My role for the day is working in the office alongside with the co founder of the Africa Fashion Week - Ronke. It was an incredible and successful event. This event is extremely great for networking!!!!
I met really amazing people I will definitely be keeping in touch with; also, famous bloggers and designers :)
 Wow Wow big salute to all the designers that showcased this year, FANTASTIC designs! All designers had their unique touch on their collection!  I was truly inspired. I will be sharing pictures I was able to capture. So make sure you take your time to look at each picture I will be sharing lol! This is one of my longest post.... there is no way I could shorten this post sorry *covers face*

THANK YOU SO  MUCH AFRICA FASHION WEEK FOR HAVING ME!


My Top is From : LINK 





This stunning model name is Peace ; She is an international model - For bookings email : blackafroqueens@gmail.com & Check out her instagram - @peaceij :)


With the lovely Oghosa! The lipstick was popping! I loved it
Check out her BLOG








                                     
Photography By Archyra : WEBSITE

Met this beauty named Jasmine today! the way we just clicked like we have known each other for years is amazing! People thought we knew each other already! She is a model, Pageant Coach for Mr and Mrs ACS UK, the official Mr & Mrs ACS UK is an annual event that aims in bringing university students from different demographics together to celebrate the culture of Africa and the Caribbean through art of talent and competition. Their main objective is to create a high quality competition, arts show and platform to bring African Caribbean Societies from all demographics in the UK. Check out their website fro more information - LINK ; They are expanding their team and would be interested in having you as a blogger, designer or what ever skills and talent you acquire can be appreciated within the team. I f you are interested please email : jasmin.a@mrmrsacs.co.uk  







Imole's instagram is @graceoliviawraps :)

The first designer I met today!Her name is Imole Grace Olivia,  She is only seven years old and she is sooo determined! she knows exactly what she wants to achieve. I was inspired :) She truly is a young designer in the making!



LOVELY DESIGNER- SIPHIWE - C.E.O OF Mother Nature Couture 




I LOVE THIS PICTURE : Archyra Photography - Website
Absolutely love love this lady! Siphiwe is so bubbly and sweet. She did not want me to leave her; we exchanged mobile numbers, we will definitely be keeping in touch. She cam all the way from South Africa for the show! Her designs were absolutely stunning! 



I love this picture I took of this stunning lady!

I love these two ladies outfits! Lady in Denim is the founder of High Fashion Society 
( Website! ) and the lady in the maxi is Roberta Whitney She is an actress, presenter, model and entrepreneur.
 Lovely outfits!



CEO Of YORUBATIK designs. I love the beads! very versatile. You can get yours from www.yorubatik.com  :)



Ohh goodness! This lady's outfit really caught my attention! very unique. She is called Diana, a fashion designer, business tycoon.




The gorgeous style blogger Liza owner of YaaLia Blog -  I LOVE Liza's vibrant kente skirt! and her natural hair!! I cant wait for my natural hair to be up to her length lol 




When I saw these dresses I was so speechless! I did not even know where to start from to describe how gorgeous these dresses are! 
These dresses are a mix of class, tradition, cultural and trend. 
Lemc productions and business projects; South African designers did a fabulous job!!!






Designer of this vibrant dress is : Ledikana from KZN Fashion Council South Africa Collective.
The model Jacqueline who is currently Miss Black Africa UK  looked absolutely stunning!!



I  think this chair is really cool! I love the mixture of the two African print. Very creative!
 It is by : ToteCollections  Check out their other collections HERE!



CEO OF Yadah Exclusive Designs! Aww she was soo sweet :)
Check out their Facebook Page to see their designs - LINK



Beautiful Model Maureen Powel looked soo gorgeous! I just had to take a picture of her unique style.
Check out her blog HERE!



Beautiful guest name is Izzy- She came down from Leeds for this show! 
She looked soo cute in this peplum jacket. I loved her look!! Spot on :)




I love these shirts! they were neatly made and so elegant!! Get yours from : HERE!





 Awww I was soo happy to see Ginny and Rene!! I have always been a fan of them! I love their natural hair!!!! It was a pleasure to meet them at the show.

 Check out Rene's blog - HERE!

Ginny is the creator of Happy Froday - ' Froday is the new friday. It is a day dedicated to embracing the individuality of natural hair' 
 They are having an upcoming event filled with positive energy and women coming together to connect and embrace their beauty. You can get your ticket - HERE!




Ever since I saw Chelsea (Cherrie Elle) at the 2012 Xfactor show, I have always had her on most of my social networks. I think Chelsea Sianga is an amazing  artist! and her future is very bright! because she is so dedicated and I wish her all the very best.

 She was one of the artist at the show today! she did a great job, I was proud of her. 




I really love this picture I took of the CEO of Le Ekhaya!I'm happy she chose it as her official picture on her website.
Le Ekhaya collection screams boldness, elegance and sexiness!!! I love each design in her collection! You can get yours pre ordered at https://www.leekhaya.com/






TOP : HERE!

SHOES: JUSTFAB




SHOES - 'DENISE' ( JUSTFAB )


NECKLACE : HERE!




Braids done by @julz_hb Instagram)




THANK YOU!! XX






No comments:

Post a Comment