BIRTHDAY 2016


8/10/2016




Happy New Month To You All!!



Today is my birthdayy - 8th of Ocober & I am 24years young ;)






I am forever grateful to God for is never ending grace and blessings :)



My baby boy is the greatest gift ever!!




My baby looked so dapper- I really love his outfit :) ;)

Lol see how I tried to make sure the balloons matched our outfit :)
I am thinking of starting a blog and open an instagram page for my 5months old baby, because I alwaysss make an effort when dressing him up!! The page is just to show his outfits and help other mums on styling and where to purchase baby boy clothes from :)


Blazer - NEXT
Shirt - Marks & Spencer
Trousers - NEXT








This dress is now up on my 'Shop My Closet' - Link in the tab above or HERE



This beautiful and very cute cake was made by @hegaicakes 
This dress is now up on my 'Shop My Closet' - Link in the tab above or HERE



                                                       DRESS - AX PARIS

                                                     SHOES -  HOUSE OF FRASER
                                                                      
                                                                      KURT GIEGER
                                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment