CUTE PINK

10/9/2016



Heyyyy everyone!!  Wow I haven't blogged in a month!! 




How have you all been?? I've been OK but the past few weeks was so stressful for me; exams, moving house and looking after my 4 months old baby has not been easy. But regardless I thank God for his strength, I hardly had time for social media but I am good to go now ;) 

Due to the fact I am still in the middle of sorting out my clothes...My clothes are everywhere... I am sure you can imagine the amount of clothes I have LOL!  I had to pick up this cute skater skirt from my Mum's wardrobe, It was quite flat soo I got out my sewing machine and sown netting underneath, this gave the skirt a fuller look :)

This embellished necklace is absolutely stunning!! They were sold for £35 each - I have two different colours *coversface* .... 
I used the other one for my maternity photoshoot and it really complimented my outfit, I will soon create a blogpost about my maternity photoshoot because I am still getting questions about where I purchased outfits etc... If you follow me on instagram (@ElizabethAkerele) I am sure you will have seen some of the maternity pics and videos showing behind the scenes :) 



This 'top' is actually a dress I purchased back in 2014 (BLACK DRESS BLOGPOST).. I could not find my off shoulder top so I wore this dress instead. Who would have thought it was a dress lol



                                                'TOP'  (DRESS) - GLAMOROUS.COM

                                               SIMILAR TOP - ETSY , ASOS , LYST

                                                   SHOES - TOPSHOP

                                                 SIMILAR SHOES - TED BAKER , CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

                                                    NECKLACE - ALDO 

                                                 SIMILAR NECKLACE - ALDO 

                                                   SKIRT - MARKS&SPENCER

                                                     SIMILAR SKIRT - TOPSHOP 

                                                   CLUTCH - HOUSE OF FRASER 

Photography By : @Avisionz 

No comments:

Post a Comment