MY BABY 1st BIRTHDAY - APRIL 2017




I started planning my son's 1st birthday party when he was six months old!! I thank God his party on the  22nd of April was a success!! Everything went according to plan.

I am sure in few years time my son will appreciate the effort I put in to his 1st birthday!! it was a great one ;)

ohh by the wayyyy I did the sweet table and 100 party bags all by myself  *Smiles* :)



CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM FOR MORE PICS @ElizabethAkerele


Birthday Photoshoot


Dress - ASOS

Paper Flower - @prettypartyflowers ( Instagram)

Photography - @rukudzok (Instagram)



Party 



MakeUp : @dabirabeautypro (Instagram)



Decor & Cakes : @DevineCakes13





Cakes - @devinecakes13


Sweet Table - @Teasdesigns

Paper Flowers - @PrettyPartyFlowers







OUTFIT 1




MakeUp : @dabirabeautypro




Photography - @BfacePhotos (Instagram) 



DRESS - ASOS




OUTFIT 2













OUTFIT 3







Photography - @BFacePhotos








CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM FOR MORE PICS @ElizabethAkerele


Thank you all so much!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment