FLORAL BLAZER


26/6/2016


Happy Sunday to you all!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend :)



I remember buying this blazer about 3 years ago for £42... My sister still does not understand why I spent so much on a blazer. But I do not regret it, that was back when I was obsessed with blazers. I have over 25 blazers *coversface*



I was rushing earlier today, I am still trying to get use to the fact that I  have to get myself and my two month old baby ready lol.. I will plan to spend an hour and a half with him and probably an hour on myself... but before I know it I had spent over 2hours getting my baby ready..... that is why my makeup looks funny! I planned to have a beautiful eyeshadow but it came out looking awful LOL!!







                                               BLAZER - GLAMOROUS

                                         SIMILAR BLAZER - HERE & HERE

                                             SHOES - ZARA

                                           SIMILAR SHOES - HERE

                                          PANTS - ZARA

                                        VEST - NEW LOOK




Thanks! Have a great day ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment