BLACK MIDI DRESS AND PRINTED SCARF



17/4/2015
Good evening everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous day? :)



  So, I spent my day in London helping out as a stylist for my lovely friend upcoming spring look book! You guys should check out her YouTube channel (LINK)
I ended up being a model aswell lol! :) :)

VIDEO FROM TODAY IS NOW LIVE ON - HERE






This sunglasses was purchased about 3years ago from RETROCITY link below! However I am not a fan of this website because the custom clearing to the United Kingdom was ridiculous! You have been warned lol! 

                          
                                            RIVER ISLAND - DRESS
                                             
                                                  SIMILAR DRESS

                                             NEW LOOK - SHOES

                                                SIMILAR SHOES
                                       
                                             SUNGLASSES - RETROCITY

                                                 PRADA - BAG

I have a busy weekend ahead of me :/ ... Anyway have a fabulous weekend guys! xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative blog post. Midi Dress is absolutely perfect for any occasion. Planning to buy it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for reading through. Yes midi dresses are perfect! definitely a must have :)

      Delete